If you are not currently paying for iMeet® Central, please send an email from the email address associated with your iMeet® Central account to email@example.com requesting that your account be deleted. Support will promptly delete your account.
Note: Support will only delete accounts by request of the email account associated with the SoicalBridge account. For security reasons, Support cannot delete an account at the request of an unaffiliated email address. If you own workspaces and you request your account be closed, your workspaces will be deleted.
To cancel a paid subscription:
- Click on the company admin menu (gear icon in the top right) and select Company Setup
- Click on the Billing tab at the top
- Click on the plan you wish to cancel
- Click the Cancel Service link
- Follow the steps to cancel services and delete your data from iMeet® Central
Note: For quality and security purposes, some customers may be prompted to call us in order to complete the cancellation process. If so, the phone number and order number will be provided on the cancellation page.