Note: You must contact email@example.com to completely enable single sign-on functionality. Please provide the email domain that will be used with OneLogin.
To configure single sign-on with OneLogin and sign users into iMeet® Central? using SAML, follow the steps below.
- In OneLogin, navigate to Apps > Find apps and search for iMeet® Central?. Click Add.
- In the Add iMeet® Central? screen select the app to be used by the Organization and select SAML 2.0 for the Connector Version. Press Continue.
- Type your iMeet® Central? subdomain into the Subdomain field within the Configuration tab.
- Under the Single Sign-on tab copy the HTTP Endpoint under SAML Endpoints to use in iMeet® Central? later. Set the credentials to "Configured by admin" and select a default User name value of "email" to use as the iMeet® Central? credential.
- Under the Access Control tab, choose which roles will have access to iMeet® Central?.
In iMeet® Central?
- In the top right corner, select Account > Company Setup.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then the Single Sign On link.
- Complete the fields SSO URL and SSO Logout URL as shown above (i.e. https://app.onelogin.com/saml/metadata/1234 & https://app.onelogin.com/client/apps).
- In the field SSO Login URL, paste the SAML HTTP Endpoint you previously copied (i.e. https://app.onelogin.com/trust/saml2/http-post/sso/1234).
- In OneLogin, click Security > SAML and copy the SHA-1 fingerprint. Paste that into the field SSO Certificate Fingerprint in iMeet® Central?.
- Enable SAML SSO by checking "Enable SAMLv2 Single Sign On."
- Click Update to save the setting.
- Make sure you are logged out of iMeet® Central?.
- Login to OneLogin.as
- Click the iMeet® Central? icon on your dashboard. This should log you into your iMeet® Central? account.
If you're not using the same email address in iMeet® Central? as you are in OneLogin, do the following:
- Click Apps > Company Apps.
- Edit the iMeet® Central? application.
- Navigate to the Logins tab.
- Locate your user and click Edit.
- Enter your iMeet® Central? email address in the Email field and and click Update.
- Navigate to the portal and re-test by clicking the iMeet® Central? icon.
If you want to allow additional users to log into iMeet® Central? through OneLogin, you will need to create additional users
- Click on People > New User
- Fill in the user profile and click Update
- Click Apps > Add App > Select iMeet® Central? > click Continue
- The user should now be able to log into OneLogin and click on the iMeet® Central? icon to log in
Note: to reset the user's password in OneLogin, click on People , locate the user and click Edit > Change Password
If you run into any issues logging into iMeet® Central? via SSO after following this guide, review the following troubleshooting tips.
- If you are seeing the below error when attempting to log in from OneLogin, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your email domain which will be used to authenticate your SSO. For example, the domain listed here is superco.com.
- Visist OneLogin's Support page or send an email to email@example.com with your issue.