Canceling your account will permanently delete all of your iMeet Central data and workspace contents. To cancel a paid subscription:
- Log on to iMeet® Central.
- Select the company admin menu (gear icon in the top right) and select Company Setup.
- Click on the Billing tab
- Click on the "Click here to Cancel Account" link located at the bottom of the Current Plan Section.
- Confirm intent to cancel.
- Click the "Cancel My Subscription and Delete All My Content Now" link
Note: Enterprise and Agency accounts cannot be canceled in the system. These accounts require a 30-day notice prior to the renewal date. Please open a service ticket to request cancellation. Only Billing Administrators can cancel accounts.
To have your personal account removed from our system:
Open a service ticket to request deletion. Deleting your account will stop all email notifications and remove your profile from any company that you were a part of.
Read more for more information on canceling paid or trial accounts