All plans have a top level settings area called Company Setup. In this area Company Administrators have options available within General Settings to change the behavior & functionality of the company account. Company Setup can be accessed by navigating to the company admin menu (gear icon in the top right corner) and selecting Company Setup.
Below are lists of available company settings under the General Tab.
- Current Status: Displays information regarding storage used, workspaces used, and number of Internal Members used versus how many are allowed total.
- Name: This is your main Company Name which appears in correspondence, in workspace lists and menus.
- URL: This is your main Company's iMeet® Central Sub domain - In order to change this you must contact us.
- Main Default Timezone is the default timezone for your company. Each user manages his or her own timezone, however this setting will be used for any Public Workspaces where users are not logged in.
- "iMeet Central" Support Email Address should belong to the administrator who manages the iMeet Central account. This email address will appear on various error messages.
Business Days and Company Holidays
Select the normal operating days for your business and indicate Company Holidays. This will effect the creation of tasks from a template and when you shift start and due dates in the Gantt chart.
By clicking "Add Date...", you can add and specify any number of holiday events or dates of non-operation for your company.
Start Page: This determines at which page all Internal or External members start when they first log in. If blank, the default will be the user’s Dashboard. If you want to redirect all users to a workspace enter /workspace/. You must make sure that if you redirect members to a workspace that ALL Internal or External users are members of that workspace. Otherwise users without access will see an error page.
- Enable Tagging: This enables the “Tagging” feature across all workspaces. Tagging allows you to add meta-data to items in Files & Discussions and Tasks so you can organize and search by tags.
- Enable Status Updates: This enables the Status Updates feature across your organization. Status Updates allow you to change your status to more accurately reflect what you are currently working on.
- Enable Virus Scanning: This enables the Virus Scanning feature across your organization and is available for iMeet Central for Enterprise only.
- Auto-deactivate external members: This enables an inactivity timer to be set which when reached makes external member accounts deactivated.
Navigation: If a user is part of multiple company accounts, this option will enable them to see those accounts in the navigation drop down menu. Enabling this feature will allow your users to better navigate between their different companies and Workspaces. If this feature is turned off, the user will not be able to see any links to their other accounts or Workspaces not associated with your company.
Out Of Office Filter: This allows you to add custom Out Of Office filters for replies to iMeet Central. iMeet Central has a stock set of filters, but if you notice more "out of office" type messages making it in as comments or replies to iMeet Central you can add "phrase filters" above. If the phrase matches in the subject OR body of the email the reply will be excluded. The phrase should NOT be too generic, otherwise you will filter too many legitimate emails. Add ONE Line per "filter". Our current out of office filters already include:
'autoreply', 'out of office', 'out of the office', 'automated response', 'i on leave', 'iam on leave', 'i am out of the country', 'i am on vacation', 'i will be on leave', 'i am away', 'i will be away', 'i am currently away', 'out of contact', 'currently have limited email access', 'i will be unavailable', 'i am unavailable', 'i will have limited access', 'if you have an urgent matter', 'delay in responding to your message', 'limited access to email', 'limited access to my email', 'if you need immediate assistance', 'i will be on vacation', 'for urgent matters please contact', 'for any urgent matters', 'out my office', 'i am on holiday', 'm out on pto', 'i will be on annual leave',
Default Email Digest Frequency: This sets the default frequency at which email digests are sent to new members. Users can modify their own email digest preferences in their account profile.
- Email Digest Settings
- From Name: Specify the “From” name that appears on email digests. Example: “My Company Digest”. If this field is blank, the default is “iMeet Central Digest”.
- From Email Address: Specify the “From” or “Reply to” email address on email digests. Example: “firstname.lastname@example.org”. If this field is blank, the default is “email@example.com”.
- Subject Line: Specify the Subject Line of email digests. Example: “Company Email Digest”. If this field is blank, the default is “iMeet Central Digest”.
- Email Subjects: This determines the name in the subject line of email notifications.
Internal Member Permissions
- Default permissions for newly added Internal Members: These permissions can be changed when adding members or any time after.
Invitation Email Text
- Internal Members: Default invitation email text which is sent to new Internal Members. Available variables to use are ###COMPANY_NAME### = Your Company Name, ###USERS_NAME### = The user who is sending the invitation.
- External Members: Default invitation email text which is sent to new External Members. Available variables to use are ###WORKSPACE_NAME### = The Workspace Name, ###WORKSPACE_OWNER_NAME### = Your Company Name, ###USERS_NAME### = The user who is sending the invitation.
- Automatically Subscribe All Workspace Members to Discussion Emails: When set to "Yes" all members of the workspace will be subscribed to new discussions by default.
- Enable Audit Log on Workspaces: Sets the default audit log setting for new workspaces.
- Default Time to Hide/Archive Completed Tasks/Task Lists: Sets the default for new workspaces. This allows older Tasks/Task Lists to be archived and hidden without cluttering Task Lists/the Tasks tab.
- Private Workspace Style Template: The default style template for newly created Private Workspaces. The workspace style template can be changed after the workspaces is created.
Document Status Options: The document status field is used to indicate the status of any file. This status can be set when adding a new document to a workspace or when viewing a document's details. The default status options are: Draft, Pending Approval, Approved, Final [READONLY], Cancelled
- Allow Persistent Web Meetings: Persistent Web Meetings create a permanent Web Meeting for a workspace. This is useful for users who would like to have the same meeting every time. This also eliminates the need to generate and send a meeting access code each time you want to host a Web Meeting. Attendees can join the Web Meeting by navigating to the designated Web Meeting URL for that workspace.