Company reports offer administrators a quick way to run and view various administrative and usage reports. Company reports can be accessed by navigating to the company admin menu (gear icon in the top right) and selecting Company Setup > Reports.
The following reports are offered. All of which can be exported as CSV files using the link in the upper right corner of the page.
Internal member reports
- Usage by Internal Members: Total page views per member for a given time period (that you specify).
- Workspace access by internal members: Shows to which workspaces each Internal Member has access.
- Workspace Access by Groups: Shows access granted to each member group.
- Internal Members Access Grouped by Workspace: Shows the Internal Members of each workspace.
External member reports
- Usage by External Members: Total page views per member for a given time period (that you specify).
- Workpsace Access by External Members: Shows to which workspaces each External Member has access.
- External Members Access Grouped by Workspace: Shows the External Members of each workspace.
- External Members Count by Workspace: Total count of External Members in each workspace that has at least one External Member.
- Usage by Unique Logins: Total number of days in which a user logged into any company workspaces for a given time period.
- Usage by Unique Logins by Workspace: Total number of days in which each member logged into any workspace for a given time period, grouped by workspace.
- Usage by Workspace: Returns total page views, total bytes streamed (MB), total storage (MB), total member count in each workspace for a given time period. Also, the age is provided for each workspace.
- Workspace Audit Log: Shows the complete Audit Log for each workspace that has some activity in the specified time period.
- Active public links: List of all public links showing workspace, file name, created by, created on and expiration date.
- All Files by Workspace: Shows all uploaded files (not online documents, spreadsheets, etc.). Files within Shared Folders only appear in the original workspace. Report will not included workspaces that restrict Company Administrator access.
- Recent Activity for Files: Shows the complete Audit Log for each file that has some activity in the specified time period.
- Administrators: Lists all Company Administrators.
- Workspace Administrators: Lists all Internal Members that are Workspace Administrators as well as all workspaces in which they are administrators.
- Groups by User: Lists the Member Groups that exist in the company, and lists all Internal Members that are in each group.
- User by Groups: Lists the Internal Members, the members' email addresses, and the groups the members are a part of.
Search history reports
- Search History: by Keyword Popularity: Lists the keyword(s) searched as well as the total amount of times the search was executed over a given period of time.
- Search History: by Keyword Popularity with No Matches: Lists the keyword(s) searched and the total amount of times the search was executed over a given period of time.
- Search History: by Keyword: Lists the keyword(s) searched, the total matches found, the date and time of the search, as well as the person who performed the search over a given period of time.
Company audit log
- Company Audit Log: An audit covering workspace creation, workspace deletion, adding and removing internal and external members, updating user permissions, emptying the trash in any workspace, and updating workspace and member groups.
Workflow and database reports
- Workflow Rules: Provides the name of the workspace, the name of the workflow rule, as well as the workflow action.
- Databases across all Workspaces: Shows the name of the workspace as well as the name(s) of all databases in a workspace.
- Active Database View Subscriptions all Workspaces: Provides a list of all active database view subscriptions.
- Time Across All Workspaces: List all time entries logged against tasks across all workspaces.