Workspace administrators and company administrators can reset a single or multiple user passwords as needed. When a user's password is reset, the member receives an email with a link to setup a new password.
Reset user’s password with e-mail notification
- Enter a workspace where the person is a member
- Click the People tab
- Click the Permissions tab
- Select the member by checking the check box to the far right of the user’s name
- Select the More drop down menu and then Reset Password
- Click OK to reset the member's password.
A confirmation prompt will appear and an email will be sent to the user.
*Note that you can reset an internal member's password with an email from Company Setup as well.