- Enterprise and Agency customers have full access to Web Folders.
- Professional customers have READ ONLY access to Web Folders.
For those of you who are looking for a solution that can improve your WebFolders experience, try using Cyberduck. Cyberduck is a free third-party application and a robust solution for native WebDav support.
What can I do with Cyberduck?
- Open uploaded files in their native applications
- Upload/Replace via Drag and Drop and have the changes reflect directly to iMeet® Central. Note: This feature is exclusive to Enterprise plans.
1. Download the latest version of this software at http://cyberduck.ch
2. Open the "Cyberduck" installation file
3. If a "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to your computer?" warning appears, click the "Yes" button
4. Follow the Cyberduck Setup guide.
5. Once installation is complete, proceed to setup.
- Open Cyberduck
- Locate and click on Open Connection near the top left
- Under the drop down menu select WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning).
- Next to Server: type webfolders.imeetcentral.com.
- Next to User Name type in your iMeet Central Username.
- Next to Password type in your iMeet Central Password
- Click Connect
Recommended settings: Change Cyberduck Preferences to Open Files in Native Applications
The default action for Cyberduck when double clicking a file is to download it to your local hard drive without opening the file. In the Preferences area you can set all files to open with their native applications and to download to a specific folder.
- Locate and click on Edit menu near the top left of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click Preferences.
- On the Preferences screen click Transfers.
- Check the box next to Open downloaded files with default application
For more information on working with Cyberduck check out their help page.