If your mail server is bouncing emails back to iMeet® Central, then you will get a notification at the top of your account indicating:
There seems to be a problem sending you email at: Your@Email.com, therefore we have stopped sending you email. If you have changed email addresses please update your email address, otherwise please review the Help Center article.
To remove this notification message from your iMeet Central account:
- Go to the user drop down menu (top right next to your name) and select Profile
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Update
Note: This only removes the notification. You must address the cause of the problem in order to receive email from iMeet Central.
This message occurs when emails sent to you (from iMeet Central) are being returned as undelivered. There are several reasons why this can happen including:
- Your mailbox was full
- You changed your email address
- Your spam filter has classified the email as spam
- Your email administrator has classified the email as spam
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Make sure your email mailbox is not full.
- Log into your account and navigate to the user drop down menu (top right next to your name) and select Profile to make sure your listed email address is the correct email address.
- Check your spam filter. Add iMeet Central's email address as Safe Senders to your spam filter.
- Contact your email administrator and request iMeet Central be added to the Safe Senders List at the server level.