- iMeet® Central for Enterprise and iMeet Central for Agencies Customers have full access to Web Folders.
- iMeet Central for Professional Customers have READ ONLY access to Web Folders.
Although Mac OS X has native support for web folders, we strongly recommend using a 3rd party application called WebDrive. WebDrive allows you to mount the network folder to a drive letter and offers a much better WebFolders experience.
WebDrive is not free, however a free trial is available. Download the client from the WebDrive website and follow the steps below to configure it to connect to your iMeet Central account.
Note: It is also recommended that you update Mac OS X to the latest patch level.
- Download and install WebDrive. For additional information see WebDrive Online Help.
- Run the WebDrive application and click New Site
- Enter a name such as your company name, then click Next
- Select WebDAV as the server type
- Check the box to Use Secure HTTPS, then click Next
- Enter https://webfolders.imeetcentral.com as the Host Name / IP Address, then click Next
- Enter your iMeet Central username and password, then click Next. Make sure to enter your username in all lower case characters.
- Select your newly created site profile
- Click Mount, then click OK
- The folder will be mounted as a drive